Are you a Drupal fanatic? We are. Do you speak the language of nodes, views, drush, core, modules, taxonomy, contrib and themes? We do. Do you believe that fundraising software should be open and low cost for nonprofit organizations? We agree. Are you tired of working on your own or in a cubicle farm and want to be part of a talented team doing interesting and meaningful work?
Jackson River may be the place for you. We provide enterprise level Drupal solutions for some of the most influential and respected progressive nonprofit organizations and we're currently seeking a passionate Drupaler to join our growing, distributed team. We're looking for someone who knows Drupal inside and out, but still wants to take their skills to the next level. If you have what it takes to build complex, feature-rich Drupal sites, we want to hear from you.
Ability to lead the planning, development, and implementation of Drupal based CMS sites from start to finish
- 2+ years Drupal site building in both D6 and D7
- Deep understanding of the Drupal core API and hook systems
- Experience building custom Drupal modules from specification
- Strong HTML/CSS/JS skills
- Ability to wrangle Drupal's theme layer (template files and preprocessor functions)
- Experience translating wireframes or design comps into Drupal specific features
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to switch gears quickly without sacrificing quality in a high volume, task oriented environment
- Detail oriented, excellent follow thru, ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- An excellent sense of humor
Still sound interesting? Send us your resume and cover letter explaining what makes you a right for us to email@example.com.