You're brilliant. We're hiring.
Beyond building websites for some of the nation's leading companies, non-profit organizations and academic institutions, all of us are active contributors and participants in the Drupal community and believe strongly in the open source process. We take our work seriously, but mix in the right amount of style, humor and innovation to keep it all interesting.
We have a down-to-earth, irreverent, fun-loving company culture and welcome individuals with great ideas paired with a passion for creating great websites. Everyone brings something to the table. We’re looking for free thinkers who want to build their skills and grow with our Internet A-team.
Work collaboratively with some very smart and competent people. All positions are typically contract-to-hire, with full benefits for full-time employees and competitive pay. The compensation is awesome and comes with full health-care, dental and vision benefits. Our office is elegantly designed and stocked with plenty of food and drink. We pay attention to your work/life balance and accommodate most requests around flexibility.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
We currently have multiple openings, but if you really want to work for Chapter Three in another capacity, email us at email@example.com and tell us why we should hire you.
Chapter Three has exciting projects that promise to be fun and challenging: we're building out cool systems for web, mobile, Facebook and more. We're looking to hire solid Drupal Developers to work with us in our San Francisco office. Some of the work opportunities include: architecture and development for websites and mobile sites, social media integration, theme work, module development, and leadership within the organization to benefit our clients and company projects.
Essential Skills and Characteristics:
- A track record of delivering useful Drupal-based solutions
- Ability to collaborate with clients and maintain strong client relationships
- An understanding of how to troubleshoot commonly occurring issues
- Self-starting ethic, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with a range of Drupal modules and themes (helpful)
- Experience maintaining Drupal modules and/or distributions on Drupal.org (helpful)
- Serve as technical leader on teams with clients, designers and developers
- Develop, test and deploy Drupal websites
- Mentor other developers and clients on best practices for system development
- Work together with our team and clients to create fantastic solutions!
Up for the challenge? Get in touch! To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org using "Drupal Developer"in the subject line.