Pingv has an immediate opening for an Expert Drupal Site Builder. This is not a coding position. Do you know Drupal backwards and forwards as a site admin and site builder, but don't have expert coding chops? This could be for you.
This is a virtual position.
What you'll do
- Work virtually with our team on client projects.
- Build, via core and module administration and configuration, client Drupal sites to implement required features, user interface components, content presentations, etc. to conform to project requirements defined in documentation, prototypes, comps, user stories.
- Configure and update Features.
- Collaborate with designers, developers.
- Report to Project Manager.
- Participate in daily scrums.
- Meet deadlines.
- Occasional blogging on Drupal and related topics.
- Engagement with the Drupal.org community.
What you need
- Demonstrable expert knowledge of configuring and administering Drupal 7 and major contributed modules, including Views, Panels, Context, Entities, Relationships & References, Features, Date, Calendar, Nodeque, Flag, Apache Solr, and others.
- Deep understanding of how Drupal architecture works (node types, taxonomy, fields, entities, etc.).
- At least 2 year's experience building complex Drupal 7 site implementations. Three years or more of experience administering websites in general.
- Fabulous attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, yet enjoy collaboration.
- Track record engaging in the Drupal community.
- Professional services experience.
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
- Availability during North American business hours.
- Fluent in English. Multilingual is a plus.
- There may be occasional travel required, but not typically.
Are you perfect for this position? Send us your resume! And find us at our sponsor table at BADcamp!