Achieve Internet is looking to add to our team with an experienced software developer to fill our Drupal Engineer role. Our developers are the best in the business. That is what allows us to take on such unique, challenging and ultimately rewarding projects.
The ideal candidate will also have a desire to learn and grow from more than just an Web Engineer to take on more cross-functional roles such as; proposal writing, project architecture, leading projects, writing technical case studies, and blogging.
We have over 90,000 development hours in open source web technologies like Drupal, and we work on numerous exciting projects for clients such as, NBC Universal, Drupal.org, Fast Company, Sony Pictures Television, DC Comics and many more. We have worked on projects at all ends of the spectrum, from creating fully functional and optimized digital infrastructures, security updates on current and past code, complex social media websites, to highly sophisticated integration projects. Achieve is synonymous with Enterprise Business Solutions. You name it and we have developed it!
If you enjoy rolling up your sleeves, taking on and conquering the most complex challenges in open source development then we want you at Achieve. We harbor a team atmosphere that encourages learning and innovation. Our work environment is such that there are always open lines of communication between all team members. This constant two-way communication process turns the Achieve offices into an incubator for growth, development and innovation. We also know how to have a good time! Our laid back atmosphere encourages individuality. We take pride in the fact that each developer and team member has their own unique style and we encourage everyone to express that here at Achieve.
Specific Duties Include
- Custom PHP/MySQL coding (e.g., Drupal modules and custom db queries)
- Website architecture planning
- Working with Project Manager to create Scope of Work, requirements analysis, etc. for client projects by providing technical details and estimates.
- Installation and configuration of Drupal-powered websites
- Working with engineering and product teams to support development of applications
- Support the development of technical and product documentation
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science
- PHP and MySQL experience required (preferably PHP 5 and MySQL 5)
- Extensive experience with Drupal
- Experience creating client documentation (requirements, scope of work, etc.)
- Experience working in Agile development environment
- Superior written and verbal communication
- Unrelenting passion for all things web!
Compensation & Other Information
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare benefits
- Life insurance
- Paid vacations
- Telecommuting opportunities
- Advancement opportunities limited only by your own drive of personal growth
- Healthy work life balance with numerous company events, outings, and non-work functions
To learn more check us out on Stack Overflow: http://careers.stackoverflow.com/company/achieve-internet