Forum One Communications is seeking a Project Manager who is passionate about online communication tools and their potential to change the world. This would be a leadership position that requires substantial experience in overseeing large and complex technical projects.
The right person for the job will help leading organizations like the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Center for Global Development, and USAID effectively communicate and advocate on the web.
The successful candidate will be a seasoned project manager, with a demonstrated ability to lead, support, and nurture diverse project teams. He/she will have a knack for working with others, and will also have the ability to develop lasting client relationships.
- Oversee multiple medium-to-large scale projects
- Advise project team members in the development of detailed project schedules, status reports, and projections
- Provide strategic guidance and support to project teams, especially during challenging client situations
- Provide overall project leadership while still keeping a finger on the pulse of day-to-day project activities
- Nurture existing client relationships and forge new ones
- Support business development in presentations, proposal writing, and networking events
- Manage multiple staff members, with an eye toward recognizing and nurturing talent and maintaining high levels of staff satisfaction and retention
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of project management experience, or an advanced degree wth 2+ years experience
- Experience in project management tools and techniques
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Understanding of, and experience with, web technologies, especially content management systems
- Knowledge of internet tools, trends, and user experience concepts
- Inherently motivated and organized
- “Can do” attitude, with the ability to be flexible and creative
In this position, you will play a key role in growing the local consulting practice of an established digital online communications firm by leading passionate project teams, developing new business prospects, and supporting our clients in planning, implementing, and deploying a variety of web communication tools.
To apply go to: http://forumone.com/careers/openings/project-manager-0