Forum One Communications is seeking a creative Technical Architect with outstanding Drupal skills to add to our growing team of talented developers.
Apply today on our website: www.forumone.com/careers
At Forum One, our Technical Architects:
- Actively participate in the open source community, contributing or maintaining modules/projects and speaking at open source conferences/events like BADCamp!
- Are dedicated to producing high-quality solutions that meet or exceed client requirements and expectations.
- Love clean UI's as much as they love elegantly-architected methods and classes.
- Implement tasks in accordance with schedule and budget goals.
- Interact with Web Software Engineers/Developers to provide front-end templates for integration into applications.
As a Technical Architect you will:
- Clearly communicate technical issues (and tradeoffs) to both technical and non-technical individuals
- Engage in hands-on programming tasks with the team to ensure that the final deliverable helps the client meet its business objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- At least 5 years of web development experience, preferably in Drupal or PHP
- Experience working in a deadline-driven, technical, and design-focused environment
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work effectively in a team and with all levels of staff
- Great health benefits
- Competitive salary
- 3 weeks starting vacation
- Flexible work schedule / work remote options
- Professional development time and budget