Enter your username and password to login to your account.
Showcasing Human Capital: How to Effectively Market a Professional Services Firm
I have heard marketing personalities say that marketing has never been easier in today’s connected world. With so many communication channels, brands should be able to listen to what each consumer wants and then offer an exact product based on the preferences that they tweet, pin, tumble, share or like. These marketing gurus claim that this goes for all marketing from consumer goods, B2C (Business to Consumer), B2B (Business to Business) and service organizations. I tend to disagree. With all the channels of communication and all the online chatter marketing has never been harder.
Marketing professional services B2B requires a balance between promotion (without being too self-aggrandizing) and offering valuable information to potential clients. Coming up with a strategy to effectively market professional services necessitates a very calculated game plan to segment your audience into multiple cohorts. The goal is to “say” the right things to the right audience, which can be very difficult to accomplish in the Drupal Development market.
Technology decision makers can come in all shapes or sizes and exist in many different roles within their respective companies. Every company has a website, not every company has a CIO (Chief Information Officer) or CTO (Chief Technology Officer) or even an internal IT Department.
By showcasing your human capital, you can effectively leverage your experience and expertise to attract the right audience to your professional services firm to turn a passive audience member into a prospect, lead, and eventually a sale.
Within this presentation I will go into details on the following topics:
- What “Human Capital” means to your company
- How to effectively leverage past experience to gain new business
- Formulating a strategy for professional services marketing
- Market research
- Audience segmentation
- Developing buyer personas
- Communication channels
- Creating content that resonates with your target audience
- Working contacts, leads, and prospects down the conversion funnel
- Creating content for each stage of the purchasing decision
- Increase ROI (Return on Investment) of each marketing effort
- Identify and offer solutions that mitigate key “pain points”
Read more at www.achieveinternet.com/users/benschluter