Enter your username and password to login to your account.
Grids are powerful. They provide order to your design and structure to your content, but until we get native grids in CSS they're hard to work with. When you need to make them fluid and responsive, they get harder. When you need to change a grid from a generic grid system, it becomes a nightmare to maintain. All of this, however, can be made easy and simple thanks to CSS Preprocessing and the Singularity grid framework.
* Why should you be using grids
* How you should be choosing your girds
* Why you should use a Grid Framework instead of a grid from a Design System
* What is Singularity?
* How to install Singularity
* How to use grids with Singularity
* Advanced grid usage with Singularity