Enter your username and password to login to your account.
All your Base Are Belong To Us — Video Available
In all the years of designing for Drupal, the one thing I have learned is to always borrow from the best and build it into a base install. Now, I know you’re saying to yourself—not another base theme or distribution. But why not? If I told you your theme could be responsive from the start, that you could avoid the JQuery conflicts that plague Drupal 7, Or save countless hours installing the same modules or trying to figure out what you need for every project, would you be interested?
IN THIS SESISON WE'LL LOOK AT:
- Baselines and Base Themes
- All the modules you will ever need
- Preprocess, Process and Hook Alter improvements
- Best practices for excluding core CSS and avoiding JQuery conflicts
- Techniques for extending our Base theme